Sleepover|August 12, 2013.
1. Anne, Chelsy, and I, taken just when Anne and I got there and while waiting for Ren to come.
2. We started watching a korean drama; City Hunter (Still watching it until now bc ahh! Gwapo to the max ni LMH!) After awhile, she finally came!
3. Polaroid shots. Took a lot of pics on Chelsy’s Polaroid before going to sleep. Lots of kwentos, slept at around 3 in the morning or so. Idk.
4. We woke up at 11 in the morning. Had pizza for breakfast in bed! And a hot choco for the four of us.
5. Fifth photo was during the making of kimbap for lunch, haha. It was my first time to make one, though. And I was the only one from the four of us, who had never made a kimbap before. Yup.
6. And the result of our kimbap! Had it for lunch, plus Sisig. & a cheese cake that was made by Anne, for desert. It was damn delicious!
Around six in the afternoon, we had to go home. Bleh. Pretty fun overnight tho. Wish our houses were just near at each other’s so that we could hang out more often, and so that sleepovers aren’t just held once a month. Right?! Yeah, okay bye. ❤